Chelsea will face Aston Villa in the fourth round of the FA Cup, while Tottenham Hotspur take on defending champions Manchester City in the picks of the ties.
In other all-Premier League draws, Sheffield United will host Brighton, Fulham are at home to Newcastle United and West Ham could end up facing Nottingham Forest.
The winner of the third-round replay between Norwich City and Bristol Rovers will travel to Liverpool in the next round, while Sheffield Wednesday will play Coventry City after knocking out Cardiff City on Saturday.
Maidstone United, who are the lowest-ranked team left in the competition following their famous victory over Stevenage, have been rewarded with a trip to Championship side Ipswich Town.
Fellow non-league outfit Eastleigh face a daunting task against Manchester United if they can get past Newport County.
Elsewhere in the draw, Bournemouth will take on Swansea City at the Vitality Stadium, while Watford – who put three past Chesterfield in the third round – have been handed a home game against Southampton.
Here’s the fourth-round draw in full:
FA Cup fourth round draw in full:
- Watford vs Southampton
- Blackburn Rovers vs Wrexham
- Bournemouth vs Swansea
- West Brom vs Brentford or Wolves
- West Ham or Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest or Blackpool
- Leicester vs Hull City or Birmingham City
- Sheffield Wednesday vs Coventry City
- Chelsea vs Aston Villa
- Ipswich Town vs Maidstone United
- Liverpool vs Norwich or Bristol Rovers
- Tottenham vs Manchester City
- Leeds United vs Plymouth Argyle
- Crystal Palace or Everton vs Luton or Bolton
- Newport County or Eastleigh vs Manchester United
- Sheffield United vs Brighton
- Fulham vs Newcastle
When is the FA Cup fourth round?
All fixtures of the fourth round will take place across the weekend of Saturday, 27 January and Sunday, 28 January.
Meanwhile, the third-round replays are slated for the week commencing Monday, 15 January.
When is the FA Cup final?
This year’s edition of the FA Cup final will take place on Saturday, 25 May.
It has been held at Wembley Stadium since 2007, four years after the redevelopment was completed in 2003.